Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gimme some suggestions, please:)

I love this pic :D

























Hahas okay.
The thing is, Idk what can I do with my fringe!
Will go for haircut asap.
Probably when I get back to Bp.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
So can you guys kindly gimme some suggestionsss?
Here we go with some, uhm, examples :P ,
























# Number 1
I keep this hairstyle for quite a long time already.
I love my fringe, but the thing is my fringe grows very effing fast.
It makes me need to cut it very effing often which is very troublesome as you guys know I'm a lazy bone :P
And I wanna make some changes too!
So, keeping this same old look will be my Plan B if I really couldn't figure out a better one:)



























#Number 2
Wokay I keep this look before.
But I don't really like it.
But this is more convenient lah~
I mean when the fringe gets longer like idk wth you can just simply move it aside.
But my face looks weird with this kind of hairstyle.
Hmmm =X




























# Number 3
This pixie is not-that-clear.
But fyi, it's middle parted!
I always wanna make my hair like this.
But EVERYONE, yea, EVERYONE says it's ugly.
10 out of 10 of the people will say it's ugly, idk why ==
Maybe it's really ugly ==
Aiya, just take consideration of it lah okay???? :D




























#Number 4
Or should I just clip my long long fringe up?
Ho Ho Ho I know my forehead is uhm, how to say, a little out of proportion.
Aiya okay lah!
I know my forehead is large, big, enormous, gigantic!
I'm an alien okay????
==
Idk why I suddenly get so pissed off.
Something wrong with my hormone thing, I guess.
Just, ignore me.
HAHAHA
==
Wokay, so maybe just clip it with little pin will do??? X)

























SEE THIS?
This is what I get every morning after washing my hair!
I keep losing my hair!
Every morning I'm having heartache watching my my hair drop drop drop like this.
I wish I could glue it back or what==
I don't wanna be botak leh! :'(((((((((
SAVE ME!
BeiJing 101!
And that's why I dare not to dye my hair again.
I wanna get a lighter colour leh.
Probably next year I think.
I can't take this risk.
Haiz.






Lastly, end this crazy post with a pixie of me in front of my window.
I love my window.
Whenever your mind get messed up,
*Oh that happens very often to me, trust me, effling often*
Try to look it out.
Empty your mind, perhaps.
Just remember to gather all of your soul back in the next morning will do ;)

7 comments:

  1. i like style no2!!!
    lol but just do anything u 1 lah, since u don't really like it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy & Zyuin: Hahas thankiu so much for the suggestions! Will keep that in mind! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Style 2 and 3 suits you anyway. U dont need to care of what ppl say to u actually, just feel good with what u prefer to do (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. No 5 botak or mohawk! That would be very very awesome my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheng Loke: hahas yea:D You're right:)
    Honey: If I shave my head to bald, will you still love me? :DDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either number 1 or 2, they are definitely the best looks ;)

    ReplyDelete