Sunday, April 17, 2011

2.00 am

omg. I love my uniqlo hoodie <3

























It's 2 am in the midnight now.
I'm busy, actually.
Lots of works, tons of things to do.
Feel to blog all that sudden.
Jessie scolds me for not blogging for such a long time somemore :P


Don't know what to blog about actually~
Uhm, just get to see my result last weekend when I'm back to Johor.
Hahas pretty lame huh get to see that result paper after the result release for 3 weeks==
When papa first told me my result, I'm pretty shocked.
I never thought that my physics will get a bloody B+
I thought my Chinese or Account will get a B though.
Haiz.
Life's unpredictable;)
Pretty sastified with it as long as papa & mama are sastified.
That's what I only care :)




















Lastly,
Someone gives me woods'





















Someone give me keysss

























:D

No comments:

Post a Comment