Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stupid Me!


























This unfortunate event happened just this morning.
When I'm about to go to class.
I found out that there's a black ink stain on my bag when i'm packing!!!!!!!
Without thinking for even one second I quickly get that stupid nail polish remover and try to wipe it off!
And then it becomes like this!



















:'((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Wth I'm so stupid!!!
Not even think about how disastrous the remover will be!
I probably still gong gong, brain cannot function well because I'm so sleepy and I'm just woke up.
Aiya! No excuse!
Cause you are STUPID lah VIVIAN SIOW SOMETHING SOMETHING!
*sob sob sob sob sob to the hell*


If someone know the way to clean that bloody mess up please kindly inform me okay?
I dare not to tell mama lah!
Probably will take it to Starhill asap this week.
Wish that the people there can do something with it.
*Finger crossed Finger crossed Finger crossed*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Stupid me!

10 comments:

  1. it's still under warranty right? sayangss, it'll be ok don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bag got warranty one ahhhh? Really ahhhh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 皮製品 usually can use that thg to clean the dirt, but i not sure useful anot.. can try try

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh so how's your bag? Just send it back to lv immediately. usually you'll get one year warranty and they'll help you to fix it.

    Oh yea, don't ever try to use perfume, what oil, or nail polish to remove the stain. I tried using perfume once before! haha end up i had to say bye bye to my lv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yieny: Really??? I get my bag back to Starhill but the people there say they can do nothing to the stain :'(

    ReplyDelete