Sunday, January 2, 2011

KL Day, Taylors day

I went to KL to visit Taylors College few days ago.
We went to the Lakeside campus by taxi as papa's GPS can't find the location of Lakeside campus==
Papa parked his car at Sunway Pyramid then we spend RM7 for the taxi.
On the way




















><




















Hey his hair colour is brighter than mine==




















He wanna proves that he has big eyes too






















Then we arrives at Taylors and having a little tea time there.
Starbucks in the campus




















Hazelnut Hot choclate with cream




















Doughnut

















Yea, forget to say that the campus is really really beautiful but I dare not to take picture of it.
Later other people say that I come from kampung ><
After visiting the college, it's shopping time!
I'm not spending too much this time.
Just get a nice Topshop dress which is bright pink in colour.
And I can't find the leggings that I want!!!!! ><
I can't find a suitable pencil case too:(
I spot one in  Roxy but I don't really like it so... I didn't buy it.
Anyway, I got my Oxford shoes in Zara!!!
Here goes the picture:

The colour looks a bit weird in this pic




















This one looks better






















I brought a really cute T-shirt from MNG too!
Don't know since when MNG cooperate with Disney company, they release a series of T-shirt with Mickey Mouse on it!!!
I brought this one:
Oh Gosh! I couldn't live on that!




















Cute huh??
Yea that's all I brought.
We left KL pretty early and then that's the end of the day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment