Monday, October 24, 2011

Shop like a Queen, Broke like a Pauper


























Happy Deepavali everyone :)

Firstly, I have decided to re-uploading my disappeared  photos post by post when I'm free since I found out that I've nearly all of my photos back-up in my camera *thankgod*
But I know this will be a long time project since I have 100++ blog posts to re-update and this is pretty time consuming and just so you all know I'm a very lazy person plus I'm freaking busy with all kind of tests and exams and homeworks and also preoccupied with my own emotional breakdown. *Yea. Act like an insecure bitch quite often nowadays*
Aih.
Let be grateful at least I have those back-up kay?
Thanks God.
:)


Okay so this suppose to be a very long time ago post.
But due to my outstanding ability to get myself into all kind of troubles I'm only have time to write about this now.
Aih.
Whatever.

It's a beautiful weekend.
Elaine and I sleepover at KaiXin and Yenqi's place.
We spent the night watching some Taiwanese shows and also having some girl's talks ;)
Me and Kaixin only managed to get 3 hours sleep since we laying on her bed having heart-to-heart talk:)
We woke up early on Saturday morning and heading to KLCC to get our shopping day started:)
Ohya before this we had already made up our mind to spend a hell lot and starve for the rest of the month.
AND ALL OF US ACTUALLY MAKE IT.
*Don't know should be happy to reach this goal or not -.-

Ohya, I freaking forget to bring my camera along so there're just a few photos in this post:(
And it's kind of blur as it's taken by phone:(
Aih.









Took this pic when we're otw back to KLCC from Pavillion.
By this time, i'm broke like shit already.



















Always love the heels collection in Topshop.
Spotted a really nice red louboutin but no money to buy.
Gotta grab mum here ASAP wahaha! :P























Love my floral print sandals!
So much into floral print nowadays :D


















AHHHHHHHHH.
LOVE THIS.
Meet up ADP sweethearts: Roxanne, Charmaine, Yee, Little Leon, Dicky and Matt at Paul Frank @ Pavillion.
So happy to get my bunny Julius!!!!!!
He's freaking cute doesn't he?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

























Come to mama my little MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Happy to have my little MAC collection broaden!
























We! :DDD





P/s: I know I whine a little bit too much in this post.
Sorry lah I didn't mean to.
Life has been a little bit too hard recently and making me so suffocated.
All of that shits will be over.
Chill vivian chill.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment