Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Boyfriend























I'm gonna make him sandwiches every Monday:)
I'm gonna sing him Lady Gaga's and Katy Perry's:)
I'm gonna tell him every of my little secret fantasy that pop up in my head:)
I'm gonna share my puffy Kitty with him:)
I'm gonna tell him i love him every minutes until he get sick of me:)
I'm gonna drag him to meet my funny parents and bastard little brother:)
I'm gonna sew him a golden heart on his navy blue sweater so he'll be wearing my heart on his sleeve like what Blair has done to Nate:)
I'm gonna sip my peach martini and do crazy tequila shots with him:)
I'm gonna do him poem, okaylah, not-very-good love poem:)
I'm gonna watch him playing basketball by the court and scream for him like a Bieber's fans:)
I'm gonna go crazy place with him and do tons of crazy stuff with him:)
I'm gonna pop up surprisingly after his practice and he'll walk me home hand in hand:)
I'm gonna eat the colourful macaroons that he gives me and happy like a kid with the bouquet he surprises me beforehand:)
I'm gonna wear the little dress that he likes the most and go to the restaurant he like to celebrate his birthday:)
I'm gonna watch my favourite cartoon with him on Sunday and he won't laugh at me when I cry for Ariel:)
I'm gonna watch MU matches and wearing MU red hot jersey with him:)
I'm gonna laying on the beach with my pink cosmo while he's surfing in the sea:)
I'm gonna feel the butterfly in my tummy everytime he murmurs I love you to me:)
:)




But, I have no boyfriend.
Fine.
Goodnight!




2 comments: