Sunday, December 18, 2011

The end of Fall Semester 2011

























Hello :D
Sorry for abandon this blog so long
And sorry for cursing so much nowadays hahahahas.
My blog viewers count goes down down down down down.
Hmmmmmm.
Okayyyyy.
Like I care.
HAHAHAHAHAS
Ignore me lah seriously.
I'm a little bit insane nowadays.


Okay so semester 3 ends! *with a hangover*
It all passed so damn fast!
Am having so much fun in this semester with all the ADP retards.
And also having so much stress with all the crazy exam and pain in the ass Ms T.
So glad we make it through.
Life never been easy.
But nevermind.
Cause we don't give a shit.
HAHAHAHAS.
Nolah. Just kidding.
HEHEHEHEHE
:P

















Bubba Gump with the bunch right before finals.
To release stress. *ahem ahem*
Nolah we just don't want to study.
HAHAHAHAHAS.
Nolah.
Ignore me.
HAHAHAHAHAS.


Yeah happy us! :D




















Some peach mocktail that cheat my feeling. I thought got alcohol ;(

























Yeah Shrimp! :D





















Yeah my freshly catch-of-the-day with shrimp. SUPER DUPER NICE






















Dicky's grilled chicken




















Stupid fella with his not-satisfying-shrimp-dishes

























Play play play like very fun like that :3

























Yee Yee so happy! :D

























Screw this pic. Aih.

























Owh ya wanna show you this sweetie pie too!

MEH GEE!!!!!























Love her to bit.
We are both sleepy head and blur until Idk how to describe.
Thanks for forcing me to study during final time sweetie.
And I love shopping with you.
Still remember the time we try a hell lot of clothes in Forever 21 and din even buy a single piece.
Hahas.
We are awesome in such a way ;)


Okay I think you already get enough with my craps.
Happy Holidays everyone!
I want go emo liao.
HAHAHAHAS nolah.
I mean, go watch movie.
Ciao ;)

























P/S: Just ignore me, like seriously.

4 comments:

  1. yea la!! dont order that one next time! not nice de. aih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. fine. the things in my room i throw all away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yealoh yealoh. Throw me along with my trash. As hard as you can. Deep down the ocean. Way down the mountain. Break my bone. Spill my blood. Breakfree my soul. Fuck this life.

    ReplyDelete