Friday, September 30, 2011

Rocktober

Stolen from Wendy's blog :3

























September pasts really fast.
And glad to say that I've a super fun September.
Fall semester started, having great fun with the ADP retards, Kuantuan awesome trip and all.
People come. People go.
Well not everyone stay through the end of the shinning hot summer.
But we still have great fun afterall and it worth it all.
:)
Being a little bit more hardworking this month.
Can't believe I actually stayed up until 4.00am last 2 day to study for Chemmy test.
This kind of miracle won't happen in the past 2 semester.
Will try the hardest to fight for better result kay:)

So imma set some to-do-list for my Rocktober!
Hehe:D

vivian's Rocktober to-do-list:

  • Join gym. Lose 4 effing kg ASAP.
  • Control my diet strictly. *Had been spoiling myself with food the past few months. Half chicken at Nando's was a mistake. 
  • Make myself understand that stupid probability chapter in Stat.
  • Save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Be the mayor of Library Level 4 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAS
  • Keep grandma company as much as I can:) *Grandma loves my potato porridge:)
  • STARVE MYSELF UNTIL MY MOTHER CANNOT RECOGNIZE ME
  • Give Elaine Peong a big fat hug when she's finally back to me :3


Hehe. I know my to-do-list is kind of retarded.
Aih.
Stop crapping. Imma watch my Qu Jia Rui now.
Wish everyone have a Rocktober.
And Happy Birthday to all the Libra babies!
Gonna blog about baby Yenqi's bday celebration like real soon.
Ciao!
;)







No comments:

Post a Comment