Monday, February 13, 2012

Hectic Weekend

Glory Glory Man United! <3


































Hello Hello Hello!
Sorry for not updating frequently.
I got so many things wanna to blog!
About my new house, outing with the girls on CNY and so much more!
This is not fully my fault tho.
My house wifi slow until I feel like punching people.
And I'm currently knocking hard and loud on the keyboard while sitting on the staircase outside ADP underground classroom.
AND GUESS WHAT?
It's Valentine's Day today!
Just spotted a guy giving out Valentine Day Present to the girl he likes right in front of me!
AWWWWW. SO SWEET.
And girls holding big bouquet of flower walking all around the campus.
Well, gonna stuff myself with sushi tonight with the bunch to make myself feel less lonely on this day.
:)

OH YA PLEASE VISIT JASON YEE KIM WENG'S BLOG!
SO GOD DAMN NICE.
His unique point of view on his everyday's life and details description of people and stuff.
Make me feel embarrassing for my cincai cincai written and full of PMS angry words blog only.
http://jasonyeelife.blogspot.com/

Had TOEFL last Saturday.
It's ok actually.
Just that I laughed during the speaking test.
-.-
Idk why. I just laughed like an idiot.
Finger crossed that this won't make me fail my test.
Result will be out in 2 weeks time.
Oh God why so fast??????

Went Ikea to eat meatballs after TOEFL and also Bentley to hunt for guitar!
Saw baby cello there.
It had been a long time that I last played mine.
:(
After that went Borders cause the bunch wanna spend their book voucher and I SAW LADY GAGA x TERRY RICHARDSON PHOTO BOOK!
I thought it's not available in Malaysia!
Well, I spent all of my book voucher on albums already so I don't have anymore voucher for the book.
:(
Government gave me an early Valentine Day present!




























Went to Italiannese@The Curve for dinner that night.




























Bread




























Do you know how nice it is to eat bread with olive oil? But not with the vinegar please.



























Salmon Cabonara Fettuccini



























Lasagna




























Classic Pizza. The leaves up there taste so special! It's kind of nutty and mushroom-like.




























Drinking whiskey later at night at Yee's house.
That night was crazy.
Shots after shots of pure whiskey with no ice.
Get pretty wasted that night.
And spilled out something I can't even remember but judging on the other's response it's kind of.... juicy.
But they refuse to tell me what had I bloody said!
Well.
FML.


Waking up in the next morning with a cracking head and burning throat and hearing Jason shouting: "EH WHITNEY HOUSTON DIE ALREADY AH?"
Deng.
Rush back home and bath then off to Pavillion with baby Elaine.
Trust me, shopping with hangover is the worst thing ever.
But luckily it went off after lunch.
If not I could have passed out or something at Pavillion.
But it's a nice shopping day tho.
Bought quite a lot of stuff with a good price!
A super nice Zara dress for just only 65 bucks you know?!!!!
Still didn't get my Chanel Chance perfume and brown Charles & Keith sandals.
And now my running shoes spoil.
Money is scarced and wants are unlimited.
That's what I've learnt last sem in Econs Class.
Ohya no photos taken that day cause I forget to bring my camera and busy dealing with the hangover beforehand and also busy spotting on sales items HAHAHAS.


It's lunch time and I'm starving like hell.
Ciao and have a Happy Valentines Day!
:)

Do you realize I cut my hair? It's shorter now. Looks more good girl. Feel like cut it even more shorter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment