Saturday, February 26, 2011

Home-Sweet-Home


























I'm back!
You can see from the pixie above, I'm wet, like hell.
Cause at the time I reach the Bukit Jalil bus stand, it starts to rain heavily.
I'm wet and stink ;)


Reaching Bp at about 8.00p.m. and mum asks me what do i want to eat.
The first thing that cross my mind is---- seaside fishball mee!
If you're a local, u definitely know what am I talking about.
If  you're not, I get some pixie for you!





















Soup






















Fried oyster with egg!!!




















Ahhhhhhhhhh~ BP is a food paradise!


Okay, the next thing is, during my 3 weeks of leaving from home, my dad get to have a new pet.
Not a doggie, not a cat, not a rabbit, not even a fishie.
It's a, rooster ==
Don't ask me why he wants to rear a rooster.
Cause I've no idea too.

kuc kock



























Kuc kock

1 comment:

  1. who's that guy in your 1st picture? :p cough cough *sore throat* dont tell me its your brother :p

    ReplyDelete