Thursday, December 22, 2011

Babes' Night

























I like my haircolour here only.
I look damn pale.
No wonder Matt forced me to eat carrot :O
He said that will make me look not so pale.
And this is my last photo taken in my hostel room!
Hehe!
Can't wait to see my new house!
:D





Okay when I'm like, finally finish all the exams and assignments, having my one and the half month semester break and free to updating my baby blog, my camera spoiled.
-.-
And it takes one month to repair.
-.-
Life is full of hardships, you know.
AIH.
So I'm either uploading not-so-clear photos taken by my phone or not uploading at all.
SAD.
And what the shit how can I go Kuantan-Singapore trip without camera?
:'(
FASTER LAH REPAIR MY CAMERA.
*SOBS*


Okay stop complaning.
Here I gonna talk about my outing with the babies!
@Overtime, Sunway Pyramid



















Hunnie Bunnie Yenqi! :3

























Baby KaiXin :3

























#nowsinging Can we pretend that airplane in the nightsky like shooting star? 




















My eyebags O.O
























So sad I din take photos with Elaine and Charlotte :(
I probably kept thinking the night is still young and kept sipping my drinks and wait wait wait and end up like that......................
AIH.
Sad people is like that one.............................



HAHAHAHAHAS.
WHY THE HELL I COMPLAIN SO MUCH RECENTLY???
DAMN ANNOYING LAH.
IGNORE ME.



























Lastly, gonna share this video with you guys.
It's damn damn damn nice, damn damn damn touching.
I can't stop listening to this.
You can go youtube the original version then you will know how awesome Gaga is in acoustic performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment