Thursday, December 1, 2011

Woah! December!

Camwhore with Erica's RayBan!
























我很累。
I'm exhausted.
Saya sangat letih.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
November is a really busy and stressful month!
All the assignments dealinesssss, crazy back-to-back exams and don't know what shit.
Everything just pop up out of nowhere in November making all the ADP-ians stress like...... aih, I don't know how to describe.
But November is a happy month tho.
Dismiss the frustration I get from crazily difficult exam papers lah.
Maybe it's because I just been through a very tough October and nothing can ever beat that so I can tahan this stress.
Hmmmmmm.
Anyway, Gaga's Marry The Night is going to release in 6 hours time!
I've waited for a hell long time!
Mother Monster why you keep us waiting so long? :(


Oh ya! Had settled my future house thingy this afternoon.
Due to that stupid hostel new rule for not letting old tenants renew agreement, all of us have to move out ;(
After a hell long time of negotiating and adjusting and thinking and observing, CheeJen and me had finally decided to take the house beside campus and had put down payment today.
Finally all these house hunting thing is done.
Too bad Roxanne and Matthew are not coming :(
Oh and that hostel management has officially lost their mind.
You know what?
They are going to charge new tenants RM1.1 k for one month rental, Rm2k for deposit and RM500 for Admin charge.
CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
You think we are some royal family rich kids from Brunei meh????????!!!!!


Finals is just about one week away.
Gonna buck up and study like a robot.
CAN'T WAIT FOR MY LONG LONG HOLIDAY TO START!!!!
Owh ya, any job offer?
I wanna work!
;)



I WANNA DYE MY HAIR FREAKING RED TO SHOW MY ANGER URGHHHHHH



2 comments: