Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lighter Brown or Angry Red?

AHHHH. Not-black-not-brown hair!

























Hello! :3
Have been thinking for my new hair colour!
Lighter ash brown or angry red?
Seems like everyone prefer RED.
Well, kind of feel like dye-ing it a crazy red to bring out the bold and angry side since I'm so hot-tempered nowadays and I don't care.
HNG.
Ok ignore me.
Let me show you some pictures huh~~~~~



#Red1: Hayley Williams Punkish Red
























#Red2: Ashley Simpson Orangelicious Red
























#Red3: Cheryl Cole Puplish Red

























#Brown1: Angelina Jolie Effortless Brown
























Seems like there's not much ash brown colour tone compared to the red one.
Hmmmm.
What do you think?
So gonna dye my half-black hair.
I just dye it on July or August and now it looks disgustingly disgusting.
Well, kinda busy recently with all the assignments deadline, tests, quizzes, tetris, owh and freaking finals, so won't dye my hair that fast I guess.
AHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'M SO STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
:'(

Well, that'll be over.
:)


1 comment: