Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brand New Start--- Orientation Day

My hair is super messyXD





OohLaLa!
I CAN ONLINE WITH MY LAPTOP NOW!
THAT MEANS THAT I CAN BLOG NOW!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry, sangat menjolok mata :P
Just access to the network this evening~
I'm very berry impressed with the network in college!
Cause it's super fast!
Just feel like I'm in home you know!
Ohahahahahahahahahaha~

Oookay, I arrive at my new campus, Taylors Lakeside University College on this Monday.
So, I have slept in my new room for 3 nights already!
But uhm, today(Thursday) is the Orientation day~
It was kinda fun but also boring during the talk, especially about the library and IT things.
Eh our Dean is a Dutch man!
He's from Holland! Very berry handsome!
Ohya, there are many foreign people taking ADP leh!
Japanese, Korean, Persian, African................
Back to the topic:
The 1st day of orientation went pretty smooth.
I like the shouting chant part.
They divided all the freshman(we) in to 5 different group according to YOUR FAVOURITE FOOTBALL TEAM!
There are MANCHESTER UNITED, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City and also bloody Chelsea.
You just choose which team you prefer and go stand behind the senior who support that football team.
Of course the supporters of my MANCHESTER UNITED is much much more than other team.
Then we need to sing the chant of our team.
The team with the loudest voice win.
Of course again my MANCHESTER UNITED win.
HAHAHAHAHAHA~
I know I'm annoying.
Don't bother me ;)
Glory Glory Man United~

Have a peek on my bed!
I bet you would force me to let you sleep on it when you see it!

























And I get my time table today~
Pretty relax lah actualy~






















Ohya, I wanna say thankiu to thousands of people.
Thanks Ivan for giving me a ride and treat me ice-cream! It feels so good to have a little catch-up after not seeing each other for years you know? And I'm not that quiet okay:D
Thanks buddy, WeiLiam to accompany me to buy things yesterday. Gotta blog about that when I'm free. Stay tuned!
A big big thanks to Kai Xin too for treat me so nice! She even bring me friends! Felix, the future-funny-architect, Elaine, the future lawyer, YenQi, future architect too, and Paks, future bigbig cook:P Nice to meet you guys! :D
Thanks to my roomates, Dandra, Amanda, ChiaSin and Arwah (I don't know I spell it right or not) for being that friendly! It's my luck to live in the same apartment with you girls you know!
Last but not least thana\kiu my family for being supportive and also some elders who give me extra angpau for study HAHAHA!



























OOOkay lah, I'm tired like hell now.
Gotta sleep.
2nd day of orientation tomorrow!
Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment