Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Heartbeats Fast. Colours and Promises.





Halfway revising for statistics.
And I'm blogging now. Wheeeeeeeee~
Love this song to the max!
The lyrics are so beautiful!
It brings me to tears!
In a good way.
Like this ----> :')
Hehe :P
Love the first line: Heartbeats fast. Colours and promises.
And the music video bring backs all those Form 4/Form 5 memories!
I still remember I used to rush back home after school, ate my lunch, bathed and then curl in the corner of the sofa to read Twilight.
And discuss with Jessie in the next morning in school!
It just feel so............. relax and peaceful and simple and normal.
All those afternoons after school.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
And I want watch Breaking Dawn!
Eventhough I missed out New Moon and Eclipse :(
Can we go watch this friday after all the tests and shits?
Can we can we please please please???
Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Ok back to statistics.
Ciao.

3 comments: