Friday, July 1, 2011

Alone in this empty house






































































The title of my post sounds sad but I'm not sad lah cause I'm a happy girl right?
HAHAHA
Idk wth is I'm talking now.
And I am kind of lazy to blog about the bp trip part 2 thingy.
This will gonna be a post that full of craps cause I've nothing important to say just feel like crapping so yea.
Aiya okay lah will try to update a little of my current sutuation here lah.
Hmmmm.
It's Julyyyyyyyyy!
After my unlucky April, I have a bloody May and disaster June.
Hmmmm.
I keep feeling like, wth is wrong with me these few months.
Like my happy soul is sucked up by some bloody dementor.
Do you know wth is dementor?
Aiya it's the jail keeper of Azkaban lah.
So that's why I keep telling you to read Harry Potter lah.
Now you don't know what dementor is!
You see see SEE SEE SEE!
*Ignore me*


Nah. Don't say I'm bad to you. Let you see dementor nah.

















Aihhh.
Anyway, finger crossed that I will have a blissful July!
No more emo days!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Okay so why I'm alone in this empty house?
Fine. It's not a house actually.
It's my apartment.
Aiya off topic again.
It's because Amanda, ChiahSyin and Diandra are going back to Kuching already and Zati moved out already and Idk where is Arwa.
SO I'M ALL ALONE IN THIS 6 PEOPLE APARTMENT.
That means I need to switch on the light of the pantry area every evening and off it in the morning.
HAHAHA.
okay i know i'm lame.
*ignore me like, again*



Okay lah, done with lame crapping.
Let you see some lame pixie HAHAHA!
Broccoli mashed potato damn nice wey!





















Say hi to Mr Bunny!




























Okay after my lame crapping and lame pixie, here comes my lame things to do list.

vivian's lame things-to-do list:
  •  Get those rubbish thing out of my life, find back the old happy vivian, love myself and live my life
  •  Get my new uv protector
  •  Dye my hair. You know it's like half brown half black now! ;(
  •  Buy fresh milk
  •  Do my chemmy lab reportss
  •  Get a nice maxi dress
  •  Save $$ to buy burberry bag *wink wink*
  •  Sneak that no one's bottle of white wine out of the fridge HAHAHA *just kidding*
  •  Get a big box of sushi *yum yum*
  •  Keep a rabbit and named her bunny
  •  Rob the whole Haagen Daz fridge from the new opened 7/11 downstairs
  •  Watch Harry Potter 7 Part II !!!
  •  Watch Gossip Girl Season 4 *Eh anyone who got the complete season please to send me please please please*
  • Change back my sleeping time and get my healthy skin back *urgent*
  • Go on a vacation! Aussie again also can!
  • Jog more!!! Burn more fatsss!



Hmmm, I think that's all.
I really really really wish that July will be a better one.
Shoo shoo all the back lucks and demons!
Buhbye to those sickening past, hello to my happy future.
Rock my July please!
;)





No comments:

Post a Comment