Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life Saver & Crazy Woman


























Okay so the thing is that I left something AGAIN at Bp.
My purse for this time.
So no Ic, no student Id, no excess card, no license(like I need it HA!) for 1 whole week.
Mum and dad have fun taking turn to scold me.
okay lah I know I deserve that.
I'm not complaning!




Hehehe so after searching and searching, I finally find that E-Chuen is still at Bp and she gonna come KL on Monday so ta da!

















My super life saver bring back my purse for me!
Thankiu sosososososososo much!
And I wanna to thank Dexter a million times here for borrowing me his residence excess card.
Thanks thanks Dex!!


Uhm Hmm.
So meet E-chuen up on Monday afternoon for lunchie and guess what?
Crazy woman CHIEW WEN QI comes along too!!
Having a great time chit-chatting with 'em and owhhhh! I get to hear the most unbelievable gossip ever!!
I was like, screaming with such a high pitch when I heard that.
omg.
I'm still so surprise now.
Wanna know?
Inbox me ;)
HAHAHAHA Nahhhh just kidding.
It's secret ;)


Life saver!!


























Crazy woman!!

























Hehe.
Fun outing with 'em!!
WENDY VICTORIA VAZ if you are reading this, imma tell ya I couldn't wait a second more for you to come here!
Oh ya this sweetheart friend of mine is coming to study at KL after a couple of weeks!
I was like so happy when I first know that she gets JPA and is coming to study at Taylor's Subang you know!
Cause I never thought that we can be this near after highschool!
Sweetheart you are be destined to stick with me hiakhiakhiak! :P
Pack your things and fly here ASAP!



* That's all for today and yea, promise won't be so careless again!
Left my charger last time also causing me a big big big trouble.
Hahas and also my hostel key!!
Luckily I left it on the dining table in my apartment and Amanda kept that for me.
I really don't know what to do if I left my key in hometown.
Aihhhh.
*touchwood* *touchwood*

No comments:

Post a Comment