Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Manhattan Fish Market with babes



























Baby YenQi & KaiXin





















Heading to Manhattan Fish Market for brunch with the babes!
A super full meal right before my prom.
Luckily I still can squeeze in my prom dress that night.
Hehe :)
Will blog about that later.
Stay tuned! ;)


Garden salad





















Mushroom soup






















Fried mushroom or something like that lah





















Our platter! Damn large in proportion! *Love the fragrance rice*























Tiramisu as dessert 






















Just a short update.
Currently having my sem break.
Living a slow and lazy life now.
Kinda relaxing.
But not until I know my grade for this sem.
Mama gonna kill me I know.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment