Monday, September 5, 2011

Meet-ups on Raya hols!


























Weeeeeeeeeee~
It's September already!
Time passes so fast!
My August was kinda blessed if you dismiss the moment ruined by some ridiculous people that love to make pointless callssss oh and also cheat me to call 'em back by saying IT'S URGENT and when I called back the urgent fact is that certain someone was drunk.
Holy shit.
I hate drunk dial.


Enough for the unhappy thing.
Here comes the happy thingsss.
Hehe :D
Oh first of all I change my blog template again!
Cause many people complain about my previous American Sweetheart Template:(
Hahas but this one really not bad lah i think.
Got rainbow got shooting star got love.
So cute you see see see.
And the main point is that it's PURPLEEEEEEEEEE!
weeeeeeeeeeeeee~


Back to topics.
So highschool classmates decided to meet up during Raya hols.
So glad to see them are all doing good.
And I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

Outfit of the day. Checkered shirt: Topshop Denim: MNG





























MAC Dark green nail polish stolen from mum's closetX)














































Finally reached Juz Waffle.
I was late for 1 hour.
Mana saya tahu the organizer, Charmaine Tew aka Ah Bee still not yet reached.
==
But in the end everyone is here lah hehehe.


Baked cheese seafood penne. NOT NICE. DON'T ORDER






















M&M milkshake. QUITE NICE. CAN ORDER.


























Everyone :3




























with Anlynn :3




























with Ah Bee :3




























with Susin :3




























with JingXin :3




























with Pey Yann :3



























with Zhi Wei :3



























with Jessie :3





























with E-chuen :3



























with Ruby :3



























Hahas having a really good time talking to them to catch-up with everyone's current situation:)
Gossiping all the way.
Oh and I like Ruby's new hairstyle! Suit her so much! So smurf-ing cute! :3



And then went to Nelly's house later at night.
Her house so amazing wey!
Got firefox, equipment pirate boat, and tree house!
Amazing huhhhhhhhhhhh?!!!!
I got photossss but not so clear lah cause too dark dy.
But really amazing lah! Hahahas!


Group photo! A little bit dark. Sorry huh!





















Group pic infront of pirate boat!






















Closer pic of pirate boat





















TREE HOUSE! Can you imangine that?!! :O




























Inside the tree house! 






















Celia Chong!
























Wendy having a ride on the firefox!










LITTLE MING! So excited when i see orang ini! Scream like nobody's buisness!

























AKU CINTA MU! Miss her till the max! :3





























That's it about my Raya hols and also my conclusion for August.
Hope that September will be a good month for me.
I GOT STUDY HARD NOW LOH!
I went to library to study leh this afternoon!
Eventhough only 1 and the half hour lah.
Haiya.
好的开始是成功的一半!
Buck up VIVIAN SIOW YI YING!

1 comment: