Saturday, July 23, 2011

Finally! Klang's Bak Kut Teh!

It has been sometimes that I really blog!
I know my previous posts are all done cincai cincai.
Hehe I know I'm a lazy bum :D


So guess what?
Lazy bum woke up early for bkt at Klang on Sunday' morning!
So freaking amazing!
Bkt too tempting already!























Pale like ghost in the morning!
And those eye bags are killing mehhhhh!!! *Urghhhhh*












































Elaine!
She left Subang right after bkt.
Gonna miss her a hell lot in this 2 months time:'(




















Why so serious man? :P

























woohoo~







































Droooooling! Damn nice I tell you!




















Mmmmmmmmmmmmmh~
My mum always don't understand why her daughter love to eat scary thing like piggy's skin and those tendons thing.
NICE LIKE HELL I TELL YOU!
:D



















Ahhhhhhh~
Collagen!
Eat this and stay young forever! ;)



















SEE my plate!
How clean! :)
























Desert after awesome meal :)
Red Bean yao yao bing!
























Another ghostly pale pixie!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment