Friday, August 26, 2011

Hair-dye-ing session!



























Okay so i dyed my hair last last last last week since my haircolour looks ugly for such a long time.
I dyed it myself at midnight.
And when i told everyone I've dyed my hair the next morning they all said no change also.
wth.
My hair cacat one.
Everytime I dyed it also no colour idk why.
Aihhhhhhhhhh.
But hor luckily the colour becomes brighter and brighter these few days.
Weeeee~ :D
And it becomes reddish.
I don't want reddish lah I want greenish.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I know I'm complaining too much.
Ignore me:)
But hor too reddish makes me looks like some bloody lala mui lah ;(
























Using Liese @ Ash Brown.
But it doesn't look like ash brown at all.
Haiya.
Whatever lah.



Another clear pic of lala mui vivian siow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment