Monday, August 29, 2011

American Sweetheart

























Heyheyheyheyhey like what you've seen, I've change my entire blog style!
This time i'm going for AMERICAN SWEETHEART theme.
Hahahahahahas.
Not bad huh? Hehe:D
Owh gonna crap a little here.
I'M SO MUCH INTO MUSCLEMAN
Can never resist guy with 6 packs.
Just one touch baby all it needs is one touch and now I can't get you off my mind :3
HAHAS ignore me for being so random :D
owh and i'm now in love with this song: Next To You by Chris Brown & JB.
I'm never a fans of Chris Brown since the day he beat Rihanna up.
MALE SHOULD NEVER USE VIOLENT AGAINST FEMALE
And for JB, it's just, oklah, I prefer muscular hot guys than pretty boys lah.
And that's why I never fall for Korean idols.
They are way too pretty.
But uhm, I find this song so romantic!
If huh a guy sings for me I sure will be so touching one!
Gonna end this random little post with this song:



No comments:

Post a Comment