Saturday, July 9, 2011

First.Love






Good to see that you're doing good.
You look thin and hahas smoking is really not good.
I would give you a sincere smile if and only if you look onto my face.
Hahas. Still the same old me. Too much pride. I know.
17 months.
We do make it our way, seperately throughout all these times.
It's not easy. At all.
No matter what they say, I do believe in the best of you.
Cause I know how wonderful how beautiful you could be, once.
But you lost it.
Technically, I lost it. I lost the best of you.
And in return you too had the best of me that no one will ever get.
A broken heart will never come in whole.
But I'll never regret.

No one will feel sorry for falling in love for the very first time.
If and only if they love someone with everything they have.
And I did love you with everything I have.
Definitely, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment