Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dior

I would like to introduce two product of Christian Dior that I find that really useful and have special function.

Dior Addict Lip Glow- Colour Reviver Balm





















The inside






















This is so magical.
This ain't a lipstick and from the picture above you can see that the colour of the lipbalm is a very light pink.
When you first apply the lip balm, you will find out that it's colourless.
After awhile you only will see that the colour turns darker to become a really natural pink.
Yea the lip balm changes colour depends on a person's body temperature!
That means that the colour is getting darker when your body temperature is higher.
Cool huh???? ;)
And don't worry if you seldom make up cause the lip balm won't let you look weird even if you apply it without a complete make up.
The salesgirl from the Dior counter told me that Dior Addict Lip Balm has become the hottest product and I only get it when I visit the counter for the second time!
See how crazy those ladies about it?
Go get one before it's too late;)

DiorShow Maximizer- Lash Plumping Serum

The inside


This is another must-buy-item from Dior.
Mummy get me this magic wand a couple of months ago.
I still remember it's a Thursday night that I had to revise for Physics exam cause pity me gotta face it in the next morning.
It's during Trial exam period and guess what???
All of my family member except me(of course==) were going to Melacca!
They left me ALONE in house dealing with goddamn Physics!!!
So, mum promised to bring something nice back for me and she did a great job, oh really great job.
She brought me DiorShow Maximizer!
There are two ways to use this magic little thing.
1. Use as a mascara base. Apply it on your lashes before apply mascara. And then you will see that your lashes are so long so thick until you wanna scream and kiss the maximizer.
2. Apply to your lashes everyday before sleep. You no need to wash it with eye make up remover in the next morning cause it goes off with the water that you use to wash your face. Days after days, you will find it your lashes is longer and thicker even without the help of mascara!

Awesome, right?? Then get one from the nearest Dior counter.
You have my words.
You will never regret;)

4 comments:

  1. 哇塞,dior給了你多少代言費。幾時做了代言人啊,啊哈哈。我是annasui的忠實粉絲。blek

    ReplyDelete
  2. 啊哈哈!annasui本人没用过叻~其实我是MAC的粉丝啦因为他们找gaga代言!!!我妈才是dior的粉丝其实

    ReplyDelete