Monday, February 14, 2011

First Day of Class



























I'm having my first day of class in Valentine's Day! :D
I'm taking 3 courses only in this semester, that is, English, Calculus and Nutrition.
For your information, Calculus is the Diffrentiation and Integration chapter we have in Additional Mathematics in SPM.
All of my lecturers are not teaching today.
They just run through the introduction part about the course.
Just to know that the passing mark in ADP is 70%!
70% leh 70% you know!
Wth ==
Uhm, I have international students in all of my classes.
A hot Russian babe who loves to wear bright red lipstick to class in my English class;
An Iran guy named Omar or something like that sit beside me during Calculus;
And an Afghanistan guy in my Nutrition class.
That Russian girl really very pretty you know!
I can't get my eyes off from her XD























Just get to buy some textbooks from the Emo bookstore.
Weird huh why the bookstore in Taylors called Emo==
The textbooks are expensive like hell ;(
The Calculus book needs 88 bucks, that English Handbook needs 60 bucks and there's another Nutrition book I need to buy but it's out of stock now. Just to know that, that book looks expensive too ==
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~
I'm broke :'(


Okay lah just a short update.
Celebrating Valentine's Day with KaiXin them all later.
Stay tuned for my Valentines' post!
Ciao! ;)

5 comments: