Thursday, July 26, 2012

Life Still Go On And On And On And On!



Hi! I'm bored........ I refuse to study. Cause I have been study non-stop all day all night and that makes me feel lifeless. So......... I'm here now! Miss me not? :3

Heeeeee. So many things happened when I'm MIA in Blogger. It's impossible to update everything.... So I gonna tell you story with my instargram pitcha kay? mew mew! :3


ADP 2012 PROM- A Night In Manhattan
Dress & Earrings from Topshop.
It's a Lana Del Rey inspired look!
LOVE HER TTM!


At Redang.
Gosh I wanna go back the island.
No need to study, no need have test, no need do research, no need wake up early, no need go gym, no need diet.
Am so freaking stress recently.
Uni application ahhhhhhhhhhh urghhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So many people wanna apply to OSU. Don't lah like that. Go aim higher CGPA uni lah walao. OHIO IS MINE. Ehhhhhhhhhh please lah let me in :( 


Hehe with little Smart! Took this pic when I last went home. About one month ago???? Wanna go home last weekend. But stupid me don't know that Saturday is first day of Puasa and went to the bus station quite late on Friday. After queuing for freaking 1 hour, no more ticket to Batu pahat, they said. I was so sien and decided to go back Sunway and by the time I stepped out the building, Plashhhhhhhhhhhh! It started raining. -.- So I ran ran ran to the taxi stand and the first 20 taxi-s I got ALL REFUSE TO GO SUNWAY and left me hanging there, in the rain. :(

I was so sien so frustrated, can't help but feeling that my life has been cursed by some witches. Finally a chinese taxi uncle willing to take me! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Bless you with infinity health and your taxi career pays off 100 times profits than the other assholes taxi driver!!!!!!! Oh and thanks Wong Wong for treating me Moo Cow! It really cheer me up! Heh! :D


Ciao! Miss me when I'm not here kay?

Lotsa love, vivian <3

No comments:

Post a Comment