Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Flaming Red Hair!


































Hello!
I've dyed my hair this ANGRY RED.
To tell the world how angry I am.
Since my result for this semester does not turn out as expected.
HAHAHAHAS no lah.
Just wanna change a hair colour, change a mood, change a new perspective of life.
Like I can.
Well, my hairstylist mix this colour for me and I LOVE THIS.
But hor everytime I wash my hair, red colour water dripping from my hair and I was like wtf damn heart pain leh.
And Idk it's just me being paranoid or what I feel that the red colour fade to dark brown dy.
Well, let it be.
What not meant to be is not meant to be. ---Kourtney Kardashian.
Uhm, too much Keeping Up With The Kardashians on the holidays!


Snap this right after I dyed it. Puplish looking under the sun..




























































#Pray to God the red colour lasts longer
P/s: Bigger photo size for a brand new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :3

1 comment: