Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Room + Ikea Day


































Should be blog about this long time ago since I moved in here almost one month already. Blame it to the super slow wifi at my house and duo duo ye landlord aunty. Everyone is so excited since we have a new place to hang out! We went to IKEA for furniture shopping and eat meatballs. NomNomNomNomNom.
And I managed to bring back so many cute soft toy!!!! :D


Look of the day! :D




































NomNomNomNomNomNomNom! Best food in the world! :3 




























Some berry juice.




































Now I gonnna show you my room! I showed my previous room in Taylors' Hoestel before. It was full of kitty! Now I move out already and it's still full of kitty! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE~




























Looks comfy right! :D





































Broccoli! Cute right?!!! But now I'm kinda abandon him already. Since I have my carrot. :D





































AWWWW. So cute right????





































Tigru!!!!!!!! :3




































Sheep on my wall!





























Brought this two boxes for clothes since the closet provided is ridiculously tiny.































































































































View from my window.





























No comments:

Post a Comment