Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lighted Fool.





































2.55am on April Fool.
First of all, sorry that I eat up my promise. I didn't update about my birthday before March end. Ughhh. That's why I don't like to make promise. Cause it feels so awful when you break one. Oh well.

Was just had an extremely busy March. Really. The work load is crazy. Especially the last 2 weeks. Midterm was haunting me. At first it was statistics. The exam was effing tough. Then it was theater monologue midterm. It was ok since mathematics is not involved. Next, goddamn calculus. Well, don't even ask me about this. I will go crazy. Lastly was stupid moral. Did the online test in Temptation, in the middle of chaos and distractions. All these above ALMOST kill me. Close enough.

And I went to this education fair of US university today. And I................ can't breathe. Literally. I feel damn stress. I am doubting myself. I have been doing this very frequently these days. I used to don't really care about what people talk about but now I am like, not really that kind of person anymore. Words hurt me, scare me. I am terrified. How can something I never do I never say is really passing around without me knowing. It was awful. Really. I am so exhausted. I feel like closing down this blog. I was so naive back then. I don't feel like sharing my life anymore. People do judge someone badly without even interact with that person. Being nice to people around you is always not enough. They don't see it they don't appreciate. They only judge. Judge till you can't breath. Judge till you wilt. Judge till the world ends.


Sharpen words, twisted truths. Vicious tongue and foolish ears.
You think you have asked something real. They think they have said something real.

No comments:

Post a Comment