Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You think you know how to love?



" All I require from you is a slither of a moment. To have you not by force, but simply as a man and a women. To see in your eye, that simple truth, that you give yourself to me freely. Not because you have to, but because you want to. Now of course, for such a gem, I will give as well. I'm willing to give you freedom. Pure and total freedom. Freedom from the drudgery of everyday life. Freedom as abstract ideal. Freedom from pain. Freedom from responsibility. Freedom from guilt. Freedom from regret. Freedom from sadness. Freedom from loss. The freedom to be happy. Don't close your eyes; I need you to look at me. The freedom to love. "








Quotes from the movie, Sucker Punch.
The most romantic and touching words a man could ever say to his girl.
You think you know what is love?
You think you know how to love?
This is it.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment