Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back On Track






Weeeeeeeeee~
On my way to bus stand!
Dropped by XinXin to get the Ang Gu Kuey that KaiXin dreams of :P
But I forgot to take photo of it ==
Nevermind lah. Next time :)
Wokay. So before I left, I met Wendy up for lunch!
Had a great great chat with her!
And she brought her Cookie out again!
Hey darling wish that you can settle down soon and quickly get a plan for the future.
Remember what I told you just now about Lady Gaga *wink wink*  ;)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Hope that you are here with me! :)

This one super nice! :)



Not much for today.
Gotta check on my bloody English assignment before get on bed.
Ciao! :)









I don't speak out loud.
But I do appreciate everything very much.
I really really do :')
I feel bad cause Idk what can I do as a return.
I feel like drowning, ever again.
*sign*

No comments:

Post a Comment