Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to Malaysia!

Just find out that I'm not blogging for almost a week! Hmmp, I'm k-k-k-kinda busy these few days.
Doing the last session of cny shopping.
Buying candy, cookies, materials for steamboat and everything.
Lagi teruk I caught in traffic jam everywhere I go.
And raining non-stop drive everyone crazy!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
CNY is coming!!!!!!!!!
XD


Went to Changi Airport, Singapore to fetch Uncle Zac who was coming all the way from Australia.
He is coming back here to celebrate Cny with us!
He'll be landed on 6 something so we went to Ikea first as my aunt wanna do some furniture shopping.
I'm kinda bored there cause I had nothing to do with the furniture.
And guess what I found?????
I found a soft toy section for kids!

Chilli Man!





























I wanna buy this but I know mama'll get so pissed off so no Chilli man:'(



























 
This one looks like Golden (Papa's watchdog)


After that lunch at Ikea.

Baked salmon with pepper


After lunch, straight away went to the airport, got Uncle Zac and went back to BP!
Too bad his wife, Aunt Debbie and also my favourite aunt, Aunt Anthea are not coming back this year.
They treated us very well during our visit to Australia last time.
That's really a great great time.
I love Aus!
Err, Uncle Zac loves rambutan, but uhm, it's not rambutan season now,right?
So, idk where to find rambutan ==
If someone know where to buy it, please kindly inform me :)
Some picture of Uncle Zac that I'd taken during our visit to Aus:

He wore that mask to get away from the flies in the botanical garden.



Kangaroooooo!


Canoe-ing with didi

Horse riding!



P/s: More photo during my visit in Aus? Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment