Friday, February 11, 2011

Buddyship Forever

On my third day in Taylors, my best buddy ever, Mr. Lau WeiLiam accopany me to buy things I forget to bring from home in Pyramid.
It's the very first time for me to use the Sunway canopy as a shortcut to the mall.
The canopy is pretty long and it's so green with the forest outside.
It makes me feel like I'm in somekind of botanical garden.
We went to the a very well-known restaurant in Pyramid for lunch and I won't tell you the name directly.
Why?????
Cause I have story to tell you.
Hiak Hiak Hiak ;)
Pixie:

Me






Buddy



Me



Buddy



The restaurant is a nice place to hung around.
The atmosphere there is good and the drinks are nice.
When we are tengah enjoy everything, something happen........................






A baby cockroah in buddy's plate of speghetti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AhhhhhAhhhhhAhhhhhAhhhhhAhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Closer



Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, right?????
I don't wanna to damage the reputation of that certain restaurants so I didn't write the name of that restaurant here.
But if you really very curious about this, I can give you some hints.
1. All of the furnitures there are white in colour.
2. People love to take photo there.
3. It's a really famous restaurant.
Get it now? :D


One more thing, I wear a new shoes that day and that pairs of shoes are a little bit small for me actually.
But uhm, I think it's ok and I can bear with it until I take off my shoes that night when I'm in my hostel, I see this bloody wound:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~

I really feel that I have rubber skin you know.
It should be very berry painful but I can bear with it!



Last but not least, thankiu WeiLiam again for taking the earlier bus to KL and keep me occupied the whole day long.
Thankiu for accompany me to do shopping eventhough you don't let me buy broom :P
I swear I'll buy a broom one day!

2 comments:

  1. obviously it's FH == sunway pyramid oso got this kind of things== did u guys complain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe i noe!!!!!!!!!!! full house! bingo?? XD

    ReplyDelete