Friday, June 3, 2011

Failed Bak Kut Teh's Plan






















Ohhaha~
So, we have decided to go to ss15 for Bak Kut Teh.
But uhm, we get into the wrong shuttle bus and end up all of us stuck at Suriamas ==
Then how?
We just simply walk to a park nearby and spend our time there!
Ohhaha~
Play like little kids! :D



This place remind me of Tasik Y!






















Swing Swing~























Awwwww. Spot this cute baby! Say hi to Ethan! :)


























Playing Frisbee! I wonder why the name "Frisbee" so cute:D




























Frisbeebee!






















Frisbeebeebee!






















Me & Sharon taking bagsss while they're playing Frisbeebeebeebee!





























I know I need a good sleep desperately. Aih.



























Experimenting! See! 3 ppl lose to 2 ppl ah!






















Say Yeah!


















Stop by the Lok Lok stall by the roadside





















Wait Wait Wait.






















Love this one!




























With YenQiQi :)

























With KaiXinXin :)












































Because of taking wrong shuttle bus, no more bak kut teh for us! :(
So we decide to go for steamboat at Yuen's.
24 bucks per person.
It's a buffet steamboat restaurant.



Eat Eat Eat






















Eat Eat Eat





















Orang ini makan satu pinggan udang!



























Prawn Prawn Prawn





















Aihhhhhhhhhhhh.
Seriously lack of sleep.
But sometime i got this feeling,
tired like what the hell but still don't feel like sleeping.
Do you guys ever feel the same way before?
Or I'm just the weird one?
Enjoy the steamboat btw.
I know I'm not only failed my Bak Kut Teh's plan but also my diet's plan.
I'm fat. ;(
Okaylah nevermind, work it out on tomorrow.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment