Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shopping timeeee!




























So it has been some time that I really shop.
I mean, shop until I drop ><
Can't spend on other things except foods for the rest of the month!
I'm serious for this timeeeeee.























































Ahahaha, my hair look so brownnn!






















































MNG is having this vip sales thingy and according to what have written on the postcard, every MNG card holder will get to have 50% off on every item and the best part is that members are allowed to bring 2 girlfriends along!
But uhm, when we went there this evening, there are no one check that whether we have bring the postcard or not.
It's like everyone can enter also==
Aihh nevermind lah at least I get my 50% off wahaha~






















Ignore my stupid face. Love this sweater btw

















































Love to shop with Ms Peong cause I'll buy a lot of stuff Idk why :P
























Ahaha see the leavessss~





















Dinner at Shushi Zanmai. So many people. Wait for so hell longgg.





Our mini stemboat!














































Get a light pink nail polish from Inglot! :DDD
































No comments:

Post a Comment