Tuesday, March 22, 2011

18th Birthday

I know I'm a lazy girl HAHAHAHAHA!
Not update my blog for 2 weeks or more than that? hmmmmmmmm.
Okaylah this will be my birthday post!
I'M 18 NOW!
I'm officially legal for everything now~
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!



So we went to Dragon-I at Sunway Pyramid to have dinner~
Just to know that I get to have a Kitty cake every year of my birthday!
Click here to view my pixiesss on my 17th birthday party : Single Ladies Wild Party
Haha that's the theme of the party.
Crazy night!

Pixiessssssssss:






















SEE! KaiXin, YenQi & Irwan did the decoration! They drew the kitty & "Ah Bian" XD























Can you see the "Bian" :P



















Dragon-i
















Dexter termakan worm from this xiao long bao! XD


Because of the worm, we get to have dessert for FREE! :P


Group photo!

Me & YenQi


PeiYin, Elaine & me



Girls!


Playing cherry game ==


I like this pix!




SEE! They gimme this huge kitty pillow! I hug her every night you know!




And guess what! On the actual day of my birthday, my housemates pakat with the others to burst into my room with a cake!
I'm really really surprise at that moment!
OMG! Thankiu so much!

Surprise!


Thanks Amanda, ChiahSyin & Diandra for the cake :D





Playing that bloody game again :P






Uhm I've done something a little bit crazy later that night.
HAHAHAHAHA
Shhhhhh~
I won't tell you :P


No comments:

Post a Comment