Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Awesome Housemate!































You see see see see see!
My housemate, Amanda gimme this Hello Kitty contact lens case!
THANKIU VERY MUCH Amanda!
I love you! LIKE HELL!


I'm so lucky cause I have wonderful housemate!
Room Number 1: Diandra
Room Number 2: ChiahSyin
Room Number 3: Zati Iman
Room Number 4: Arwa
Room Number 5: Amanda
And I'm Room Number 6: Vivian Siow :D


Last last last week, I think.
When I'm about to bath, Amanda burst into the bathroom and asked me: " Do you want to take photo together?"
And so I follow her to ChiahSyin's room and then we started gone crazy :P

From the left: Diandra, Amanda, ChiahSyin and me :D





































































































I love my housemate. Cause they are amazing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment