Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recently



























HeHeHe Can you see me?  X)



























So this will be a rojak post.
Cause I gonna squeeze everything that happen in this few days in this post.
:)

Went to play badminton just now.
My skill sucks like always.
Thankiu Irwan taught me some useful skills.
Or else I'll kept collecting shuttlecock ><
Ohhhhhh Andrew very professional in Badminton loh!
And watching Dexter plays badminton super entertaining.
Banyak patternssssSSS :P
Sorry for not taking pixie.
Bringing camera to badminton court will not be a good idea.

Uhm, all of them went to my apartment to have supper last night.
KaiXin brought KimChi! Nice like hell!
And she left it in my fridge :DDD
We ate lots of junk foods until I'm having sore throat now==
I made them istant rice.
I know you'll be asking :'' Wth is instant rice"
It's something like instant noodle lah.
Just add boiled water into it then the rice is cooked :)
My awesome housemate: Diandra, Amanda and ChiahSyin joined us too!
Fun and friendy.
They always do ;)
Pixie:

Irwan was torturing my doggie, kitty and bed ==







































































Enough for the fun part.
Gonna say something bout my study :)
Having English assignment again.
This time we need to sell merchandise and create poster.


Having group meeting at library



























I'm very serious one okay??????? :P
Gonna end this post with a photo that I found in my phone just now.



























Ohhh, last but not least.
For certain someone,
If you gimme something that's so expensive until I feel rediculous,
I'll give 'em back to you.
I say what I mean.
I do what I say.
Just to remind you.
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Woi~ apahal ada saya punya picture tidur punya???? @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Irwan pulak== I have evidence that you keep torturing my doggie okay!

    ReplyDelete