Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wendy's here with me!

Last last Wednesday, Wendy come and visit me in Lakeside!
If you're paying attention on what I've blogged you probably will notice that she appears in my last post!
Yea, the one we have dinner at Shogun.
Click here to check it out : CLICK ME!




































































Take this photo with her webcam in study room!
At that time, I'm studying hard for nutrition exam while Elaine is doing her assignment.
This sweetheart friend of mine just sit at there checking Facebook.
After 30 minutes i think, (okaylah maybe less than that==) we start to chat==
And so, I have read 5 pages altogether that day :P
At less I've read something :D
























After importing Wendy into my hostel, both of us feel hungry.
So, we eat this so called instant mashed ptato :D



























After bathing and everything we lay on my kitty bed and chat and chat and chat non-stop until 4 in the morning.
It feels really good to have someone who knows you for the entire life to have a heart-to-heart talk on your bed. :)
And she helps me solve a big problem, thanks, sweetheart :)



















She take this pixie on the very next day while I'm still sleeping==
She has tried her very best to call me up but I just simply answer her "5 more minutes! 5 more minutes!" and "2 more minutes! I swear I'll be up after 2 minutes!"
==
I'm a sleepy pig, I know.



She left after we having lunch at Ohana.
Pay me another visit in Taylors next time lahhhh:)
Any friends of mine are welcome to have an awesome sleepover with me.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment