Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jogoya




















So here is it!
My Jogoya's post!
Listening to Judas while writing this post~
So I'm high now!
*I'mJustAHolyFoolOhBabyHe'sSoCruelI'mStillInLoveWithJudasBaby!*
Ignore me :)


Okay so thanks to Park Ji Sung's second goal in the Uefa Champions League match against Chelsea (2nd Leg), I get to have a meal in Jogoya for FREE!
Why???
It is because after Hernandez, oh cutie Hernandez, scored the 1st goal, someone was overjoy and said something like:" If Man U score 2nd goal I treat you Jogoya ahhhhhhh!"
And not too long after that, Park owned a goal ==
This story tells us never make such promise unless the game reach the 90th minutes.
:P

Add caption





















Jogoya was having promotion that time. So it's Rm50 each person.
























While waiting outside :)




















While waiting outside :)








While eating :)

































































Nahhh. This is the one who overjoy when watching MU match! :P Thankiu Mr Irwan Adiputra!
























See my oyster!





















Camwhoring in toilet after the full full meal ;P
























Rosieeeeeeeeee!














I ate 4 scoops of Haagen Dazs!

























KaiXin ate 5 scoops of Haagen Dazs!!!


























Love this one! Posing!


















































Wei Ann!!! He looks damn smart that day!


























Lastly, Topshop is on sale! 











No comments:

Post a Comment