Monday, May 30, 2011

On diet!
























Finally I've made up my mind.
I wanna on diet!
Gain about 4 effing kilograms in 4 months time!
Start from today I swear I won't eat supper!
I gonna miss roti telur~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aihhh.
On diet is hard.
Life's hard.
wth.

























See this?
This' not a glass of Ribena.
Idk whether you guys ever heard about Roselle???
Idk where did my mum learn that Roselle tea can help in losing weight.
So now she's boiling a big jar of Roselle tea everyday.
*Losing weight is her all-time activity.*
If you ask me how do it taste like.
I'll told you it tastes weird.
Really effing weird.
It tastes very sour until you feel the bitter of it.
It also taste like some kind of, uhm, grass.
Actually you can add in some sugar to make it more tasty but when I asked my mum to do so she scolded me.
" You don't know add sugar will make you gain weight meh?!!" she said.
==
Just give some suggestion only mah.



















You can get this dried Roselle thingy from any chinese medicine shop I think.
Just boil it with plain water will do.
If you feel the way I do just feel free to put some sugar in it!
;)



Pixie of freshly picked Roselle



























End this post with a pixie of my weighing machine.
Cute hor? Cute hor? Cute hor?
Hahaha :P
Finger crossed that my diet plan will work!
Goodie night, people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment