Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Semester Break!






















This will be a very berry long post cause I wanna squeeze my 2 weeks of awesome holidays at Bp in here~
Be patience and read till the end huh! ;)

So I went to Play! Waterworld last week!
Here come the pixiess:



Baby Wendy & me


























Wendy, me & WenQiQi!



























HuiWen & me






















In our swimming suit!



























HuiWen, Celia & Mandy


























Lunchie at Play! Cafe






















Meal of the day :D

























SIng K session! :D























Huiwen looked so serious XD



























Sing K with Mandy makes me laugh like crazy! :D



























During my sem break at hometown, I was like, eating non-stop for 2 weeks.
You definitely cannot blame me for this.
Cause papa is the one that kept feeding me!
See!

Papa's homemade grilled pork chop
























On another day, went sing K again.
2 days of 3 hours non-stop singing causing me having sore throat ><
Can't even sing properly!
Kept coughing like hell everytime I tried to sing ><


XueJing, me & XinYue!



























Busy texting LiangPaz at this moment XD



























Love this pic! :D





















XinYue & me


























My throat is burning like fire!


























Uhm, Idk whether you guys still remember my papa's pet rooster.
Click here to read about that ---> Click me!
So this time when I'm back home, I realize that my papa has get himself 2 more new pets.
Guess what they are?
Hens.
Yup. 2 hens!
Crazy huh? ==




















One of the hens even give out an egg on the second day she came to our house ==
And guess what papa do?
He tries his very best to ensure that the egg can turn into little chick successfully.
He brought this special lamp for hatching eggs and set up this thing in the kitchen.





















Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Playing with the two angels is the most enjoyable things in the world!





























Smart!























Easiness! 

























Going back to college tomorrow :)
End this post with a pixie of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment