Sunday, September 11, 2011

HS, TIGS & CHS 1st Joined Installation



























Like what Wendy tweeted me in Twitter, I'm too old for Installation already.
Aih. Watching those young girls young boys dancing, running around makes me feel so old :O
Hahas.
I went to Katerina Hotel last night just to support Klein lah.
He's the president for Interact Club Highschool Batu Pahat this year:)
Fyi, Sherri is our TIGS Interact Club president:)
Oh i also went there to see my younger schoolmates:)
It has been some time that I last saw them:)
So shocked when I saw Jiayee Yoong.
She becomes so maturely pretty now.
It's like you grown up all that sudden sweetie:)
And you are so tall! Heh!


























Stripes Dress- Cotton On    Belt- Bp   Watch- from mum   Heels- Topshop (from mum)




Hoho.
Guess what?
Meet up MingMing that crazy woman during the event! :3
So the thick-skinned us went somewhere else of the Hotel to snap pixiesss! Heh!


















































Profile picture wey!
























She said she become more mature dy. Hahas:)









































Camwhore in the lift! :3

























Spot my blue smurfy nails ;)









































































Oh and i finally found someone like me. HER HAIR ALSO NO COLOUR AFTER SHE DYED IT! HAHAHAS!







































































Last but not least, with boyboy :)
So proud of you:)
You did a great job last night and looking good in your suit dude!
:3



Not taking too much pixies that night cause I left early.
And everyone is still busy with the performance thingy.
So yea:(
But I'm having a good night though:)
Interact rocks.like.always.
:3


No comments:

Post a Comment