Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hola!

Hola! Hola! Hola!
It's the 2nd day of my holidays and yea, that means i had finished Spm yesterday!
I guess i'll have plenty of time starts from now and so i have decided to have my own blog!
Actually i don't know what to write right now~
Having a blog seems pretty awkward to me.
And so i started with this cute little Hola kitty!
I know the templete and background and everything are awful right now><
Gimme some time okay?? I promise i'll turn it to a better one after maybe a couple of weeks~
I'm such a IT-idiot for sure and this will take some time so, please be patience okay???
Let's have some catch-up with my current situation!
I'm now pretty anxious about the college stuff.
Papa has decided i should go for pre-u ASAP.
That means, JANUARY intake!
But the problem is, i haven't decide what college and which course i will go for.
A-levels? ADP? SAM? AUSMAT?
I really don't know~
Can somebody help me figure it out???
One thing for sure is that i probably will left everything in here behind me in the coming January.
Awwwwwwwwwww.
I will miss everything here so much. so so much. so so so much.
Nahhh. Forget about it.
Talking bout something happy=)
I watched Rapunzel 3D in MBO yesterday!

The story is kinda fairytale-like.
But i like it!
I met my classmate: Anlynn, E-Chuen, Charmaine, ZhiWei, Susin and Jingxin there!
Actually they had asked me to go with them but i had promised my bro for a movie earlier that day so, i ended up watching it with my brother sit beside me and my classmates sit behind me==
And yea, I met Celine and KaiSheng there too~
I had cried a little during the show cause the scene where too touching mah!
I mean the part where Rapunzel thought Eugene had left him~
But i thought no one will discover that i cry until when i met CELINE TAN in the washroom and she yell out so loud: " YOU CRY ARH?????"
==
Well, all the people in the washroom heard it.
I was like, wish that i can flush myself into the toilet bowl at that moment.
Okay lah, that's all for today!
Gonna off to Aliah's house for class party!
Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment