Saturday, December 18, 2010

Time to say goodbye

Today i will like to blog about people that are really special and important to me in secondary school life.
Hmm like what i say in the last post, i'm officially graduate from highschool!
Yea i'm happy and i always wish to end up my secondary school life faster and say Au Revoir to SPM that has been haunting me for a long long time.
But the moment i left highschool means that it's the time i say goodbye to all my friends in highschool:'(
And this is really a difficult time to me.

I used to pin my fringe back when i go to school;)























Okay i gotta use chinese to blog some of the following contents.
Hope that you won't mind:)

The one I trusted the most---Wendy V






















I know Wendy since Standard two in Primary School and she's also my family friend.
Both of us are noisy like hell so our class teacher will never let us sit together.
We fight a lot and everytime we fight it becomes a really big issue until everyone in the class gonna choose which side to support==
I really didn't aware of this until Nelly told Wendy about this when we are in form 5. oops!
And even our class teacher is awared of this and force us to shake hand in front of all the classmates!
She even break my new pencils when we quarrel. (Eh you! very violent one ler:P)
But during the peaceful time, we get along very well together~
And we become closer and closer in highschool.
We share the secrets, we gossip-ing, we cry over each other shoulder.
She is the one that i trusted the most cause i know all my secrets and everything are safe with her.
She is someone I know for all of my life and i'm glad that i got you, darling:)

Best friend forever---Jessie Lim





















I stick with Jessie, like everytime in my secondary life.
Whenever, wherever she goes, I'm there and vice versa.
As you guys know, i'm so blur and always do the wrong thing, she is the one who guides me and takes care of me sometime.
Yea we have the strongly opposite personalities.
Like i'm the untidy one and she is the one who do things systematically.
Like i'm the noisy one and she is the quiet one.
Like i'm the blur queen and she is the one always get thing right.
Like i'm the one always don't know to chase after my rights and she always push me so hard to get it.
Hmmmmm, seems like i have lousy personality huh==
Anyway, i will follow everything she said without doubting.
Sometime i got the feeling that i can't make it this far without you.
Thankyou, my best friend.
You are the best, now and always:)

我的开心果---蔡小明






















我每次都叫她蔡明明(不是谢明明)或是蔡明鲜(那是我爸叫的其实)~
蔡明明是那种就算她在干什么坏事你也会觉得很好笑的那种怪人。
她每次不用做什么我也会在那边笑很久==
你知道,能够一起大笑的人比给于口头安慰的人珍贵多了~
蔡明明是我坚持把华语课上下去的动力叻~
每次别人在做摘录要点我们都在聊天。
要不然就从后门溜出去玩玩玩个半小时四十五分钟才溜回去~
哎~ 很谢谢你每次都很挺我~
尤其是那个时候。
谢谢你每次都“提供我情报”~哈哈哈
我会想念每个拜五你帮我扇风上华语课的日子的:)

最有义气的---Bello Teng





















邓雪晶每次都complain我很喜欢连名带姓叫她><
哈哈哈没办法啊我也不懂做么我会这样~
好啦邓雪晶在我心目中叻就是一个很吵的人哈哈哈哈哈!
有她在的地方没有可能会安静的~
她是一个很路见不平拔刀相助的人。
我永远不会忘记在我最低潮的那些日子她给予的温暖和帮助。
也许你觉得你没有做什么可是你真的给了我继续微笑的勇气。
真的。你有够义气的叻邓雪晶!
不管以后怎样,我们都不可以失去联络蛤~
好啦我答应你我会把车驾熟熟来然后载你去改改:)

永远都嬉皮笑脸的---李两趴

从Form1开始趴趴就一直被我打打打到Form5~
其实不是我暴力啦是她太顽皮了真的:P
五年的时间我们一起经历了很多。
很谢谢你陪我度过了那些起起伏伏。
和雪晶一样趴趴也很吵哈哈哈~
可是就是这样你带给我很多很多的欢乐:)
我只是想说你还欠我纪念册和长长的信息~
你自己看着办蛤~没心肝的><
要寄给我还是怎样你自己决定蛤==

永远的得力助手---林邦硬

和邦硬同班是小学五年级的事。
那时候不懂做么老师选我做班长,邦硬则是副班长。
我们的性格是完全不同的两个人:我吵到要死,她静到要死==
嗯在我在任期间我从来就没有搞过记名这种东西~
因为如果真的那么做的的话,我第一个就要先记自己==
我记得以前我每天都在欺负我的副班长。
例如:搬书的时候我搬三本,她搬其余三十九本。
哈哈哈我也不懂我做么会酱恶劣叻以前~
然后班主任每天都会叫我不要欺负她哈哈哈~
在学校,大家都叫我Ah Siow Soh><
而这个全都是托林邦硬的福啊==
因为她每年过年都会来我奶奶家。
然后她奶奶就叫我奶奶Ah Siow Soh.
她知道以后就开始酱叫我。
久而久之,大家就都这样叫了。
谢谢你蛤,邦硬==
我真的真的很想再回到小学和你一起打打闹闹的时候。
然后再狠狠地欺负你一次~
哈哈哈哈哈没有拉!开玩笑~
我是想说,我的回忆,你在里面:)




我真的觉得上天对我很仁慈。每次我深陷困境时都会有很多很多的天使帮助我。
对不起不能一一列出来,一一地感谢。
可是我是真的很感谢很感谢的。
毕业以后希望大家都能朝着梦想大步前进。
不管你在哪里,不管什么时候
加油了,大家。
Bon voyage~











No comments:

Post a Comment