Sunday, December 19, 2010

I got Serena in my SPM English essay!

About three weeks ago(maybe earlier), I was having English paper in SPM.
There were 5 essay titles altogether in the paper for us to choose only one of it.
Without hesitating, I choosed the one with the title "The most popular student in my school".
I took about 10 minutes to decide who to write and then the name Serena Van Der Woodsen pop up in my head.
Serena Van Der Woodsen

















In Gossip Girl, Serena is that kind of girl that can win everyone's heart in only just a moment.
Actually, my favourite character in this drama is Blair Waldorf.
But em, Blair is more to a mean girl and people around her not really like her and so i think Serena will be a better choice.

Here comes Blair

I do describe the beautiful outlook of Serena, like her navy blue eyes and luxurious blonde hair.
But I had filter some of Serena's characteristic and replace it with a better one.
It's impossible for me to write that Serena gets lousy grades and has bad record in school(which is true)
So i write that she always get excellent grades and all the teacher in school love her(which is false)
I even write that Serena wins the best speaker in National Level Debate Competition.
Holy crap. I feel like laughing everytime i imagine Serena is taking part in a debate competition. XP
I wanna to talk about her mother, Lily but the time just not enough><
Finally, i ended this essay with a big smile in my face cause I'm so enjoying!
I don't know whether the teacher who marks my paper will like it or not but I'm just trying to do thing more intresting.
I know i shouldn't take risk as SPM is really important but I can't help it.
I always like a little bit of adventure;)
Gonna end this post with a cute picture of Serena and Blair.
God bless my English paper and Ciao! ;)
Best Friend Forever





No comments:

Post a Comment