Wednesday, January 26, 2011

M.A.C




After introducing special products from Christian Dior, I would like to intoduce M.A.C to you guys!
You can click here to see the Dior post ---> Dior
M.A.C is always my favourite eventhough I not really make up and seldom buy cosmetics but I enjoy browsing M.A.C's products.
It is because they are fun, brave, creative and fabulous.
Don't believe me???
Come on and read the following articles then you'll know!


Viva Glam Gaga


















































You see! How amazing M.A.C is!
A limited edition lipstick named after Lady Gaga!
It's my first ever lipstick too!
Gaga is my queen!
If you get it quick you get to buy a Viva Glam Gaga makeup bag too but I'm a bit slow, so no bag for me='(
Well, they have Viva Glam Cyndi named after Cyndi Lauper too which is a very bright red.
And the best part is, for each sale of the lipstick and also the lipglass, the full RRP goes toward helping women, men and kids that affected by HIV and AIDS.
They are raising fund for people that suffer from HIV/AIDS!



Haute & Naughty Lash










































Apply the purple part to your upper layer of lashes and the apply the pink part to both of your upper and lower lashes.
You'll see that your lashes are long and thick but still very natural.
This is because this mascara won't make your lashes look stiff and hard.
You'll find it soft when you feel your lashes with your fingers.
But the only thing is, it's not waterproof.
Idk whether they also release the waterproof one or not lah.
But the one i got is not waterproof.
So, I dare not wear it to a movie.
Cause I always cry over little touching scene.



Disney Venomous Villains Collection
















I didn't buy anything from this collection but I really admire this so so much.
Idk whether this collection is still available or not cause this is a collection for Fall 2010.
Anyway, I think this is a breath-taking collection that I need to introduce it.
This collection consists of Cruella De Vil from The Hundred and One Dalmatians, Evil Queen from the Snow White, Maleficent from the Sleeping Beauty and Dr. Facilier from the Princess and the Frog.
I love evil characters you know.
I mean, Cruella is a very very stylish person.
The big mink coat she wears and her black skin-tight evening gown is glamorous.
And, who wanna be princess anyway??
We are not Tayor Swift, keep singing "Today was a fairy-tale.....", pretending herself as some goddamn princess and behaving like an innocent little girl eventhough she is way too old for that.
* Idk why I get so mad everytime talking bout her, I'm just so pissed off*
Kanye did a really good job you know? Eventhough he was a little bit drunk.
Alcohol brings out the politeness of him not recklessness.
I'm with you Kanye!
Go Go Kanye! Go Go Go!
Hmm, I get a little bit too far.
Back to the topic!
Pixie for you:



4 amazing evil characters from Disney cartoons.





















Evil Queen's collection



















Maleficient's collection




















Cruella's collection




















Dr. Facilier's collection



















That's all for M.A.C.
For what I heard, M.A.C is going to release a Wonder Woman Collection for Spring 2011!
The International Launch date will be on March 2011.
I'll go for a look, I swear I will.
Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment