Sunday, January 16, 2011

Answer




















Nice huh??  =X
I asked Sofea to draw this eyeball thing for me last time, right before Spm, on our class' whiteboard.
*Okaylah, I admit that I dragged her to draw it ==*
Then Jessie added this orange sparkles thing on it.
Then again, I added the words below it.
After we had done, I kept jumping here and there, taking photo, screaming:"very beautiful leh! Very beautiful leh!" and forcing Jes say that it's very very beautiful.
I was so happy so thrilled until poor Nuriyah asked me to wipe it off==
Cause she wanted to write down the answer of modern math exercise that Puan Sadiah gave us.
After a little argueing and showing her my "smelly face", I wipe it off with a very pissed-off look.
Okay lah, I know it's my fault. She just doing her job.
Sweetheart, I know I'm rude last time. So sorry :)


Anyway, this is not the main point.
What I'm trying to say is that, now I get the answer:
Cause I can't let myself take the risk to lost anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment