Saturday, January 1, 2011

Call me brunette:D

Hellyeah! I got my hair dyed!
Hmm Hmm, my parents and my bloody brother say the colour is not obvious><
But lovely Jessie says very nice ler! Hng! :P
I'm thinking that maybe my natural hair colour is too dark or what lar~
Nahh. Whatever.
I like it no matter what they say:)
Like that more natural, right? Right? RIGHT???
*Please say yes, thankyou*
Here's the photo:


The sunlight is too strong out there





















I like this one


This one not very obvious



The one I upload in FB




















Side view





















Not bad lah huh???? :))))
I really like my hairdresser very much cause I always satisfy with his work.
And he is so nice that can listen to me who always talking crap:P
Ohya, my hair dyeing process only take up about 2 hours while my mum's take up 4 hours==
We go to different saloon lah.
During the 2 hours, I'm reading this:


The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffengger
This book is very very very intresting!
It's about a man called Henry has somekind of "disease" that he is forced to time travel at anytime to anywhere.
And his wife, Clare is suffer a lot because of this.
Actually, Henry met her wife when she is 6 years old while he is 30 something( he is time traveling at that time)
And the story twis and turn and become really sad at the part Henry trying to think back his mother death many years ago in Christmas eve. Oh, how sad:'(
I'm not finish the book yet so can't tell you guys the ending part.
The story is pretty good and I think everyone should read it.
That's all for today:)



No comments:

Post a Comment