Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh, those old good days

It's all started when Kelly called me up one day and asked me whether I wanna go back to our primary school, SJK(C) Ai Chun (1).
I'm kinda unavailable that day so I suggested her to postpone it and then I can find more people to come with us.
And so, we ended up going back to Ai Chun with Wendy and XueJing!
Wendy had blog about it last week, you can click here to read it---> ClickMe!
There is not much change with the school just that it's all pink and purple in colour right now==
We talked so much about those old good days we had in primary school and we laugh so hard at something stupid we'd done in the past.
Example: The Red Skirt Dance :O

With 陈老师






















Closer pix but without Wendy:(




















Forget to say, Wendy brought along her little niece, Denise!
She is sososososo cute!
Chen Lao Shi likes her alot and keep kissing and hugging her!
She even gave Denise a Kitty's sticker!
























XueJing wanna have a flashback of those old good days:P



A little girl that sat beside us.

After saying goodbye to the teachers, we all squeezed in Wendy's car to go for a little teatime.
It's all ran pretty well until Denise was seriously addicted to ketchup.
Denise was trying to eat all of the ketchup in the bowl and so we were trying to stop her.
Through all the bings and bongs and king, kong, kiang.
Denise was crying in the end!!!
Then, Wendy decided to buy her a ice-cream! Oh! Brilliant idea!

I'm responsible to feed Denise as Wendy needed to drive.
And I really enjoy it!
When we arrived at my house, Denise had finished her ice-cream!
And Denise is sososo happy and she kissed me under Wendy's demand!
Oh, how sweet:)
It's like, when she smile, you can see flower blossom in her face!
And when I finally got down from the car and fly a kiss to her, she fly me a kiss back!
OMG!
Kiddo is the cutest creature in the world!

Denise's school bag
Denise's little tiny water bottle

End this post with a pix of mine;)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment